Haws lead-free Emergency Valve (patent pending) thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for emergency eyewash equipment. The valve contains a secondary high temperature limit valve to provide additional protection to the user in the event of main tempering valve malfunction.
- A flow rate of 1 to 12 gpm for better temperature control across the operating range
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Highest cold water bypass flow rate in the industry (83 percent of rated tepid flow rate)
- Modular low-lead brass design with internal check stops
- Oversized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter