Shipping & Returns
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at ePlumbing Products, our family of webstores are CommercialWaterHeaterSales.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help,
please call 714-558-8838 M-F PST 7am-3pm or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
There are no returns on custom ordered items or special ordered items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If the item was crated, such as a Water Heater or Roof Hatch, it must not have been uncrated. The returned item must not be damaged, must be in its original packaging, and must not have been used or installed. We cannot issue credit on any item that does not meet this criteria.
You are responsible for return freight, including arrangements for Items that deliver by freight truck. We highly advise that you send your item insured for its full value and with a tracking number. If the item is lost or arrives damaged, you will have to make a claim with the shipper and seek your reimbursement through them
Your item must be in the original packaging with all original parts, including any literature such as instructions, or warranty card, that was included in the original package.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase, and have pre-authorization. Items returned require prior approval (RGA) via email and will need to have that approval printed out and accompanying the returned item. Returns without paperwork will not be accepted.
Returns are subject to restock fees, per manufacture. This can range from 25% to 50% for Swanstone and note: There are no returns on custom ordered items or special ordered items.
On occasion, items can be damaged en route during shipping. We apologize. Please inspect your item(s) upon receipt. For freight items, you MUST inspect before signing off on the bill of lading. We are unable to assist you, if you sign for something visually damaged (for example, dented, or destroyed , etc). For concealed damaged, you have 3 days to notify us. Please document with pictures.
Upon notifying us immediately, we will arrange for your replacement as soon as possible. Note: We are unable to overnight or express ship any replacement.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item, please allow up to 7 days for this process.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are nonrefundable, return shipping costs are nonrefundable. We highly advise that you send your item insured for its full value and with a tracking number. If the item is lost or arrives damaged, you will have to make a claim with the shipper and seek your reimbursement through them.
Contact Us: 714-558-8838 7am-3pm PST Mon-Friday
Email: Sales@eplumbing products.com
Subject: Return (state your order number)
300 N Clara Street
Santa Ana, CA 92703
ePlumbing Products is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing boxes that show as "delivered" via tracking number. If no signature confirmation is requested, the customer assumes full responsibility and liability for lost or stolen packages that track as "delivered." Signature confirmation is an optional service that must be requested by the customer. We highly recommend signature confirmation for apartments, condominiums, and for clients that have had packages go missing before. If no request is made for signature confirmation, packages can be left at the shipping address per the driver's discretion with a full waiver of liability.
Small items such as tools, kitchen sinks, small vanity tops, Little Giant Pumps, instant hot water heaters (Chronomite, Steibel), faucets, etc. ship with FEDEX and usually take about 7-10 business days for delivery. You will be emailed your tracking number.
Large items such as larger vanity tops, shower floors and walls, commercial water heaters and saniflo products, are sent via trucking company (common carriers).
In an effort to get your product to you the quickest way possible, we ship with a variety of trucking companies. The following information is general information for items going with a common carrier (trucking company, not FED Ex).
Curbside Delivery Service:
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. The driver will not carry items into your house.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. This appointment is usually within a window of time, depending on the carrier. Please remember to write down the carrier’s name and phone number when they call you, in case you need to call them back or check on your delivery.
- Your item will be delivered and taken off the truck by the delivery driver. In the case of commercial water heaters, please specify at the time of your order if a lift gate is required. ( additional freight fees will apply).
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt. A torn box does not mean a damaged item. The items inside have additional packing material. Inspect the contents inside within 7 days to report if there is any damage. Please call or email us in that event. You will need your packing slip. We will replace damaged items as soon as possible. Please fax us your packing slip with small detail about the damage. Our fax number is 714-558-8839. We will contact you.
- Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access, this will impede delivery of your item and you will have to make arrangements with the trucking company.