Short Description: Model 2000S Hydration By Haws® bottle filling station, recessed wall-mounted, CSA certified, touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of fresh, filtered water. Add a personal touch by customizing the logo panel with your company name or logo.
Spec Details: Model 2000S Hydration By Haws® water dispenser is a semi-recessed, wall-mount wheel chair accessible bottle or cup filling station constructed of durable ABS plastic and 16 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel with a satin finish. A Haws stainless steel logo panel is supplied, with customized printing options available. The unit features an electric sensor for touch-free hygienic operation and a 30-second timeout preventing unwanted use, laminar flow to prevent splashing, and .5 gpm (1.9 L) flow rate for quick fill-up. 2,500-gallon (9464 L) carbon block filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes 99.99% of cysts. The mounting frame is of heavy gauge, galvanized steel. 110 volt, 60Hz, and .1 amp draw when in use. Tailpiece is 1-1/4" (32 mm) O.D. Provision for trap (not included) must be made in or behind wall.
Installation Type: Recessed Wall Mounted
Features & Benefits:
- Tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, NSF/ANSI 372, CSA Standard B483.1 and California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953)
- Option for custom logo etching Custom logo order form here>> or no logo (Model 2000SMSN) on the stainless steel panel.
- Manufactured to comply with the American with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 41.5 for Drinking Fountains & Water Coolers
- ABS front panel is equipped with a hidden lock for easy access
- Sensor features a 30-second timeout function which prevents unwanted use
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures fresh, filtered water
- 2,500 gallon (9464 L) capacity, Electronic Lifecycle Control filter cartridge, with filter replacement indicator light to notify when replacement is necessary, model 6423
- 16 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
Useful DocumentsSpec Sheet
Parts Breakdown Drawing
Operational / Maintenance Manual